All rights reserved. The designs and all materials sent by Stand Expo to a client are the intellectual property of Stand Expo protected by copyright and may not be copied, modified, printed, reproduced in part or in full without written permission.
1. Acceptance of the offer 1.1. By the purchase order the Customer accepts the offer sent by Stand Expo. 1.2. In case if do not sign any contract, purchase order replaces the contract, implying acceptance of the General Terms by the Customer. 1.3. If the Customer wants to bring changes to the contract, he will communicate the proposals to the Constructor, but only before submitting a purchase order. The final version of the contract will be agreed and signed by both parties. 1.4. Any amendment or additional order will be made only in writing.
2. Payment terms 2.1. Payment will be done in the specified terms according to the contract and/or invoices. 2.2. In case of non-observance of terms of payment by the Customer, the Customer needs to pay to the Constructor a penalty at a rate of 0.15% of the delayed sum per every day of delay.
3. Withdrawal 3.1. If the Customer, after signing the contract and/or acceptance the offer, cancels the participation or cancel the contract with: 50 days before the opening, will pay 25% of the contract value; 35 days before the opening, will pay 50% of the contract value; 20 days before the opening, will pay 100% of the contract value.
4. Constructor’s obligations 4.1. Whereas the Constructor has the experience, organization, resources and personnel required to execute and finish the work, according to accepted project and to remedy any defects due to attention and promptness. 4.2. The Constructor is required to use the high quality exhibition structure and materials. 4.3. The Constructor is obliged to ensure confidentiality of the contract and of information received from the customer. 4.4. The Constructor has the obligation to comply with regulations imposed by the organizer and the location.
5. Customer’s obligations 5.1. The Customer must provide in time to the Contractor, all data requested for the proper execution of the work. 5.2. In case of further requests of those specified in the contract, the Customer is obliged to pay the amounts, according to the invoices issued by Stand Expo. 5.3. The Customer is obliged to deal with rent and paying space, utilities and any other formalities related to his participation at the event. 5.4. After receiving the work by the Customer, the material responsibility for the construction and fitting components is only of the Customer.
6. Validity of contract 6.1. The contract is valid until the effective fulfillment of all obligations of the parties.
7. Force majeure 7.1. In case of force majeure, Stand Expo may not perform the work without being held responsible for not carrying out its duties stipulated in the contract. Stand Expo will inform the beneficiary within 5 days from the occurrence of force majeure cause.
8. Litigations 8.1. Any litigation referring to this contract (including its closing, carrying out or cancellation) will be settled by the competent courts in the area of Bucharest, Romania, according to the Romanian law without the right to appeal in another state. These General Terms are part of the contract, are accepted by the customer and does not require written agreement of the customer.
Contacting Stand Expo
Please feel free to share any comments and concerns with us. If you have any questions about this General Terms, please contact: